ASR Pro: The #1 software for fixing Windows errors
Hope this guide can help you if you have msi kt3 ultra bios on your computer.
We Are Sorry!
- If you want to search for “Authorize” or “Download”, go to the support portal.
- If you need product information, please use the search function to find it.
- If you only have one question, please call MSI Online Customer Support.
The requested page is not on our website.
Please check if the recorded URL families are missing.
Or try the following solutions:
Hi I already read about flashing my outdated card because I want to load a 160GB hard drive but tried to find it using Liveupdate, this method did nothing with the hard drive that created it (not updated but not), to thankfully sorry :)) and now every time you read the BIOS firmware manual I read:
Flash BIOS for non-FAT filesystem (thanks to forum moderator Assaf for his valuable input)
1. Check the current BIOS version for BIOS FLASH DISABLED and / or ENABLE, some cards have a functioniya ideas. For example:
K7T266 Pro (MS-6380) -BIOS Setup / Chipset Setup / BIOS Protection / Disabled
2. Know your car number
A. Open the case and look for the MS-XXXX number available on the motherboard between the PCI slots, and also check the version number that may be written there. (some motherboards are called K7T Turbo, please make sure you have the correct number)
version b. Start the process and look at the screen in the upper left corner during POST. You may see something like “A6380MS v1.7 122101”. This means that this is an MS-6380 card with BIOS version 1.7
Note. Many networks suppress this message very reliably, in which case the BIOS version becomes unreadable, you can either press “PAUSE” or disable “Quick Boot” in my BIOS settings.
3. Download the BIOS that matches your motherboard and your mobile phone version number (some motherboards are named K7T Turbo, make sure you have the version number). BIOS may be present depending on the type of processor connected to your card, for example if your processor is Intel P4 478. So take a look here
If you cannot find the full BIOS version suitable for your test vessel, please refer to
4. Extract the file you downloaded to a floppy disk (not the main Win ME / 98 diskette) by double-clicking the file in Windows alert and entering the path a:
. point out
5. Boot your computer from the Windows ME and / or Windows 98 boot disk. It should be on it! An empty boot disk is not enough. You
If you didn’t buy Windows ME or 98 to make someone else’s floppy disk, you can make one for a friend’s computer.
6. When the boot process is complete, the screen displays the message “Diagnostic tools successfully loaded to disk” followed by a single letter.
Our letter is assigned to RAMDRIVE. This RAMDRIVE is a virtual disk around system memory and, like any other disk, can be better accessed and controlled using DOS commands.MD – Create Directory
Copy – copy a great file
Delete – delete a file
There is also an important difference in that this key reader is removed from system memory upon restart or shutdown What table.
7. Generally replace the boot disk with one that uses the BIOS Flash and Utility ROM files previously extracted from Windows.
8. Copy I would say copy 2 files to RAMDRIVE using DOS.
Here is an example, no doubt in this example our flash utility is AWFL814B.EXE, the ROM file is W6373nms.220 and the RAMDRIVE letter is D
copy copyw6337nms.220 d:
Copy a copy
9. Replace the current working web directory with the RAMDRIVE directory, the root directory with the example RAMDRIVE, that is, drive D. This is done simply with the d:
10. Run the flash utility with the ROM file as the command line argument, in this example:
If your company wants to register the BIOS you specified, the full path must be a: filename. Only the file label specification is saved by the BIOS on the RAMDRIVE, which is cleared when the computer is restarted, and the list is not saved.
a: bios.old is a great example of how to properly save the BIOS.
11. Reboot the system at the specified time
12. If the system does not work after flashing, please read the recovery method successfully.BIOS update as described
I don’t understand the numbers 5 and a half tens. , do I need to put another web interface on my boot drive? Where can I get this software on RAMDrive in many cases? Can you compete with something like the Hiren BootCD?